At St Paul's Cray CE Primary School we want our children to embrace the fun in learning
by providing a creative but challenging curriculum using our school environment inside and outside of classrooms. Learning here is active and children have a variety of wonderful experiences to enjoy.
Our curriculum is based around quality age-appropriate reading books which tie in with our half termly topic title. This ensures a topic is approached through a range of subjects thus embedding the necessary skills necessary for progression of skills. The curriculum coverage is reviewed at half-termly intervals by the subject leaders to ensure a broad and balanced curriculum is delivered to engage and enthuse all learners.
Long term curriculum overview
Foundation Stage (Ages 3-5)
The children make an excellent start in our nursery and reception classes.
The purpose built, early years building provides them with learning opportunities both outside and inside to encourage enjoyment of learning.
For further information about the Foundation Stage curriculum please contact our foundation stage leader Mrs Zegeling.
Key Stages 1 and 2
Each class has termly topics which are covered across the different subjects.
Curriculum Learning Jigsaws Autumn 2018
- St Paul's Cray Long Term Overview
- Reception Autumn term planning Jigsaw 2108
- Nursery 2- 3 year olds Autumn term planning Jigsaw 2018
- Nursery 3-4 year olds Autumn term planning jigsaw 2108
- Year 1 Autumn term planning jigsaw 2018
- Year 2 Autumn term planning jigsaw 2018
- Year 3 Autumn term planning jigsaw 2018
- Year 4 Autumn term planning jigsaw 2018
- Year 5 Autumn term planning jigsaw 2108
- Year 6 Autumn term planning jigsaw 2018
Curriculum Learning Jigsaws Summer 2018
- Year 1 Summer_Term_Planning_Jigsaw_2018
Curriculum Learning Jigsaws Spring 2018
Curriculum Learning Jigsaws Autumn Term 2017
If you would like any further information regarding the curriculum at our school please contact your child's teacher or Mrs Tranchina who would be happy to assist you.